Welcome to the UNBC Residence Portal!
To begin, click the Register button at the top of this page. After you have completed your registration, you will be able to begin your application for UNBC housing.
If you have already Registered, please click the Login button.
Before beginning your application for UNBC Housing, please read the conditions below:
- You must be at least 17 years old by the end of your first semester living in UNBC Housing.
- To be eligible for Housing you must be registered in a minimum of 1 UNBC course for each semester you live in Residence.
- The Residence Room Deposit ($250.00) and the non-refundable Application Fee ($25.50) is required to complete your application.
- We accept Mastercard, Visa and American Express.
- Only complete, paid, and submitted applications will be processed.
- After you submit your application we will send you a Housing Offer. You must log back into the portal and accept your Housing Offer to secure your place in Residence.
- We will attempt to accommodate your requests, placement will be based on availability.
- All UNBC buildings are non-smoking (including Vaporizers, E-Cigarettes, and Cannabis).
If you applied to a competitive Undergraduate entry, Masters, or Professional Program(s) which sends out late admission offers, resulting in you not receiving your Student ID and/or UNBC email address - please contact the Housing and Residence Life Office at email@example.com for further assistance.
Note: The Housing & Residence Life department at the University of Northern British Columbia (UNBC) has implemented an online Housing application and monitoring process, managed by a third party service called StarRez.